Vendor Associate Members(click to view all vendor members)Service Associate Members(click to view all service members)Publishing Associate Members(click to view all publishing members) |
Office Supplies Retailing Opportunity
|What BizSupplies Does Simply stated, BizSupplies provides BTA dealership members with the tools and resources to offer more than 40,000 office products, toner, paper, janitorial supplies, breakroom supplies, furniture and teaching supplies to their customers, friends and prospects at prices equal to or better than the online superstores.
In summary, BizSupplies operates as the complete "back office" for dealerships providing the order platform, marketing, customer service, inventory and pricing models, order fulfillment, delivery, handle returns, billing and collection. Dealerships simply introduce their custom website to their customers and prospects, and get paid when someone purchases from their website.
Back-Office Tools & Resources
- Website — We provide each dealership with a website with a custom landing page. Dealerships can refer prospects and customers to their unique URL. Dealerships do not need to worry about having a website for their office supply business — BizSupplies takes care of that.
- Order Entry Platform — A state-of-the-art order entry platform makes it easy for customers to find and order the products they need. Favorite Lists, Smart Search and Toner Finder are just a few of the features.
- Customer Service — We provide knowledgeable, experienced customer service to assist customers and prospects with their questions, orders or returns. So you do not need to know the difference between a third-cut or fifth-cut file folder — BizSupplies takes care of that.
- Product Pricing — BizSupplies analyzes the prices products are being sold at across the United States at both the retail and commercial levels and then prices at competitive prices.
- Shipping — Orders received by 3:30 p.m. (M-F) are shipped the same day to arrive the next business day. Orders of more than $50 that can be shipped by UPS are shipped freight paid.
- Billing & Collection — BizSupplies handles the billing and collection.
- Catalogs — If the dealership's customers need a printed catalog, BizSupplies will ship one to them.
Dealerships are paid on a percentage of net margin. Net margin is defined as: product sale price – (cost of product + outbound freight cost). By paying on a percentage of net margin rather than a percentage of the product price as others do, dealerships can earn a higher commission.Commission payments are based on the following:
Commissions will be calculated around the 15th of the month following sales and commission payments will be sent out around the 20th of the month (i.e., sales in January will be calculated around February 15 and commission checks mailed around February 20).
- Monthly sales from $1 - $10,000 will be paid at a rate 25 percent of net margin.
- Monthly sales from $10,001 - $25,000 will be paid at a rate 30 percent of net margin.
- Monthly sales of more than $25,000 will be paid at a rate 35 percent of net margin.
Dealerships Earn a Commission on Every Sale — Even Their Own Purchases!
Think about how much you or your dealership spends every month on your own supplies — paper, toner, roll towels, coffee, gem clips or even that new office chair. Now purchase from your own website and not only get great prices and no sales tax (except Texas and California), but receive a commission on the order as well!
TIPS CoOperative Contracts
BizSupplies holds several contracts with the TIPS CoOperative, which provides dealerships some very unique opportunities if they have the ability to sell to public and private school districts, colleges, universities, federal, state, county and city municipalities. For more information about the TIPS opportunity, please contact Bizsupplies by clicking here.
Program Fees - $245 Total
BTA members are on the best contract pricing, so the dealership's customers should save money even if they are just purchasing from the local superstore. Plus, BizSupplies does not charge sales tax (except in Texas and California) so customers are automatically saving 8 percent or more immediately.
FAQs — Click here
- Initial fee of $197 to purchase a custom website with your dealership’s logo.
- $4 monthly fee for web hosting ($48 annually).
Sign up today! Click here for the enrollment form. Call (866) 533-9459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.