| Online Training Start Date: 3 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, June 5, and five successive WednesdaysMember Tuition: $795 for one attendee, $1,995 per dealershipNon-member Tuition: $1,225 for one attendee, $2,425 per dealershipInstructor: Mike Lecak, president, Collaborative Consultant Group
*BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 discount coupon received with their membership toward this workshop. Redeem your coupon upon registration by entering promo code: $150Coupon or $250Coupon.Click here to register for the June 5 training series.The BTA MPS Client Engagement Training Series consists of six one-hour, Web-based courses designed to assist participants in the following:
In addition to the six sessions, each attendee (or attending company) will receive three one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions. During these sessions, you will work with Lecak on three of your specific accounts. He will help you take these opportunities through the sales process, from appointment through the assessment to the proposal and contract. You will have a chance to gain valuable insight while working on actual "live" prospects.
- Getting the appointment: The C-level challenge.
- MPS value propositions: There are three. Do you know what they are?
- Conducting the appointment: How to get to the high level and stay there. How to prepare for surprises.
- The assessment: The most difficult piece of the puzzle. You will learn to navigate this critical and, often, most overlooked process. Learn where the margin holes are and how to avoid them.
- The proposal: How to write an effective "executive-level document” designed to move the process forward to contract.
- Deal implementation: It is a team game. Do you have all the right players involved and are they ready?
- Client management: How to manage, optimize and refresh your MPS agreement.
This MPS Client Engagement Training Series offers dealers and sales professionals an in-depth look at MPS from the inside. The topics are relevant to your MPS practice and will offer learning in the most participative manner.Audience: Dealership owners, MPS sales specialistsWorkshop Instructor:
Lecak has been in the industry since 1983, starting with ComDoc in Pittsburgh, Pa., then the largest independent dealership of both Ricoh and Lanier copier/MFPs in the East. After a successful 15-year career, he joined Toshiba as a district sales manager. Later, after a period of running his own consulting practice, Lecek joined Print Inc. in 2004 to manage sales for the company's channel-focused PrintValue Solutions program. His team was responsible for all facets of bringing MPS practices to Print Inc.'s channel partners, including sales, service, training and sales compensation models. In 2009, Lecak joined Konica Minolta to manage its West Region for managed print. He currently serves as president of Collaborative Consultant Group.
Click here to register for the June 5 training series.