BTA MPS Client Engagement Training Series
Online registration is closed.
The BTA MPS Client Engagement Training Series is a six-week course designed to assist participants in the following:
During the six-week session, there will also be three one-hour
one-on-one coaching sessions in addition to the online training
sessions. During these coaching sessions, you will be working with the
instructor on three of your specific accounts. You will be taking these
opportunities through the sales process, from appointment through the
assessment to the proposal and contract. You will have a chance to gain
valuable insight while working on actual "live" prospects.
- Getting the appointment: The C-level challenge.
- MPS value propositions: There are three. Do you know what they are?
- Conducting the appointment: How to get to the high level and stay there. How to prepare for surprises.
assessment: The most difficult piece of the puzzle. You will learn to
navigate this critical and, often, most overlooked process. Learn where
the margin holes are and how to avoid them.
- The proposal: How to write an effective "executive-level document” designed to move the process forward to contract.
- Deal implementation: It is a team game. Do you have all the right players involved and are they ready?
- Client management: How to manage, optimize and refresh your MPS agreement so both you and your customer.
Click here for more
« Go to Upcoming Event List