BTA MPS Client Engagement Training Series
Online Webinar Series
Online registration is closed.
Member Tuition: $795 for one attendee, $1,995 per dealership
Non-member Tuition: $1,225 for one attendee, $2,425 per dealership
Instructor: Mike Lecak, president, Collaborative Consultant Group
members may apply their $150 or $250 discount coupon received with
their membership toward this workshop. Redeem your coupon upon
registration by entering promo code: $150Coupon or $250Coupon.
BTA MPS Client Engagement Training Series consists of six one-hour,
Web-based courses designed to assist participants in the following:
In addition to the six sessions, each attendee (or attending company)
will receive three one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions. During these
sessions, you will work with the instructor on three of your specific
accounts. You will take these opportunities through the sales process,
from appointment through the assessment to the proposal and contract.
You will have a chance to gain valuable insight while working on actual
- Getting the appointment: The C-level challenge.
- MPS value propositions: There are three. Do you know what they are?
- Conducting the appointment: How to get to the high level and stay there. How to prepare for surprises.
assessment: The most difficult piece of the puzzle. You will learn to
navigate this critical and, often, most overlooked process. Learn where
the margin holes are and how to avoid them.
- The proposal: How to write an effective "executive-level document” designed to move the process forward to contract.
- Deal implementation: It is a team game. Do you have all the right players involved and are they ready?
- Client management: How to manage, optimize and refresh your MPS agreement so both you and your customer.
« Go to Upcoming Event List