SYNNEX Announces 2016 Secret Sauce Road Show Series
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
SYNNEX Corp. has announced the schedule for its sixth-annual Secret Sauce Road Show series. Founded in 2011 with a dozen roadshows, the series has more than doubled its number of events across the country, and will train more than 1,000 solution providers representing more than 600 individual companies in the year ahead.
"Our 2016 Secret Sauce Road Show series brings SYNNEX’s top customers and vendors in every region across the United States together through unique events to help strengthen channel relationships and grow the bottom line of all companies involved," said Bob Stegner, senior vice president of marketing, North America, SYNNEX Corp. "The series gives solution providers of all sizes and vertical focuses valuable insight into new ways they can work with SYNNEX and our vendor partners to help solve real business challenges with today's leading technology solutions."
The SYNNEX Secret Sauce Road Show series offers four content formats: presentation, pavilion, custom and Solv. Most presentation events feature training from a group of sponsoring vendors, while some feature a collaborative or singular vendor focus or a specific technology practice. Pavilion events feature a presentation by SYNNEX, followed by a vendor fair, where vendors can display their products and services. New this year, custom events by a vendor or group of vendors focus on a particular technology vertical or solution. SYNNEX is also offering Solv events to support its Technology Solutions business units, each of which focuses on a specific technology vertical or practice. All event formats include a networking component following the presentation or vendor fair.
The 2016 schedule includes the following events:
For more information on or to register for SYNNEX 2016 Secret Sauce Road Shows, contact Adam Goldsmith at email@example.com. To learn more about the Secret Sauce program, visit www.synnex.com/secretsauce.
- 3/17/2016: San Diego, California - Pavilion
- 3/23/2016: Hoboken, New Jersey - Custom - MOBILITYSolv
- 4/21/2016: Atlanta, Georgia - Pavilion
- 4/28/2016: Denver, Colorado - Presentation
- 5/5/2016: Chicago, Illinois - Custom - MOBILITYSolv
- 5/12/2016: Boston, Massachusetts - Pavilion
- 5/27/2016: Indianapolis, Indiana - Presentation
- 6/16/2016: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Presentation
- 6/28/2016: San Francisco, California - Pavilion
- 7/19/2016: Washington, D.C. - Custom - MOBILITYSolv
- 7/21/2016: San Jose, California - Presentation
- 8/11/2016: Chicago, Illinois - Pavilion
- 8/25/2016: Savannah, Georgia - Presentation
- 8/29/2016: Orange County, California - Pavilion
- 10/17/2016: Pinehurst, North Carolina - Pavilion
- 10/27/2016: Atlanta, Georgia - Custom - MOBILITYSolv
- 11/10/2016: Dallas, Texas - Pavilion
- 11/17/2016: Cleveland, Ohio - Presentation
- 12/1/2016: Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Presentation
- 12/8/2016: Boston, Massachusetts - Pavilion