HP's Acquisition of Samsung Printing Business to Be Analyzed in BPO Media Webinar
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
At 1 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 22, BPO Media will host a webinar titled "HP + Samsung + A3: Winners and Losers in the Industry's Biggest Deal — Ever." The webinar will explore the largest print acquisition in HP's history: HP Inc.'s planned $1.05-billion acquisition of Samsung's printer business, announced last week. HP touts the move as groundbreaking, saying it "positions HP to disrupt and reinvent the $55-billion copier industry, a segment that hasn''t innovated in decades."
Is it really that big of a deal? Is this true disruption? BPO Media will explore that, as well as a number of other questions surrounding the transaction, including:
BPO Media's analysts bring more than 40 years of experience in the printing industry to the discussion as they examine these questions and more. Senior Analyst John McIntyre will lead the discussion. McIntyre has worked in the industry as an analyst, product developer, strategist, marketer and researcher, and has covered the printing and supplies sectors for prominent market research firms and major OEMs, allowing a unique and unrivaled perspective on this major announcement.
- What does it mean for HP's three-decade-long manufacturing partnership with Canon?
- Can HP make business inkjet a reality with its PageWide A3 devices?
- Will copier/MFP dealers embrace — or even accept — the new HP devices or even just HP?
- Can HP's brand awareness with the IT buyer create new opportunities for copier/MFP placements?
- What new features, programs and devices can we expect to see from a marriage of Samsung and HP technology?
Click here to register for Thursday's webinar.
The Analyst Corner Live! webinar series is sponsored by MWA Intelligence and presented by BPO Media.