BTA has partnered with Cayan, a premier payment processor for more than 115,000 businesses.
Cayan offers the following services in-house:
- Inside sales
- Product development
- Risk management
- Customer service
- Technical support
- Marketing support
- Information technology (IT)
- Cash advances
- Gift & loyalty programs
- Lower costs: Guaranteed low-cost, no-service contracts
- Enhanced security: Numerous PA-DSS validated solutions, PCI compliance support and EMV solutions
- Unparalleled support: 24/7/365 customer service and technical support from Cayan's award-winning in-house team
- Respected leader: Experienced provider of payment processing services
Cayan's free statement analysis provides a clear picture on what you are paying and how much you can save. Depending on how your processing is set up, that low rate you were promised may have come with a very big asterisk next to it. Cayan's structured rate review process looks at all the details of your processing costs and breaks them down to provide a clear picture of what you are paying and what it can offer.
- Future-proof solutions: Scalable, flexible payment solutions that allow merchants to "grow with Cayan" and capitalize on new mobile technologies
- The only in-market solution that is an open platform: Accepts any and all payment types and mobile commerce applications (EMV-ready and integrated acceptance of contactless payments [NFC/QR]). Cayan's mobile chip card (EMV) reader allows you to accept payments anytime, anywhere and on almost any mobile device. This rugged and reliable reader takes both chip-card and traditional swiped payments quickly and efficiently through Cayan's iOS and Android mobile apps. The readers are responsive, built for security and work perfectly with mobile devices.
- Processor-agnostic (Genius)
Cayan's free statement analysis will:
BTA members will receive a $100 dues credit when they sign up with Cayan.
- Evaluate whether your account is set up to maximize your bottom line
- Look at your pricing structure to make sure you are not paying more than necessary
- Detail the industry-required monthly fees and separate the bogus fees that go right to your processor
- Provide a detailed comparison that rolls all of your fees up and compares them to what Cayan can save you
Click here to receive a FREE statement analysis.