BTA has partnered with Affiliated Power Purchasers International
(APPI) to provide the Powerful Solutions Program
, an exclusive member benefit that assists members in managing and reducing their energy expenses. APPI navigates the maze of energy deregulation by negotiating favorable "real-time" pricing and contract terms and conditions with competitive energy suppliers across the country. APPI provides energy procurement services
with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost.
Details of APPI's Energy Procurement Process:
- Discuss the member's current status, develop a procurement strategy and a plan of action
- Retrieve, analyze and review account information and usage data
- Formulate an electronic Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Submit RFPs to qualified competitive energy suppliers
- Utilize an online reverse-auction platform where applicable
- Process responses from suppliers to the RFPs and review responses with the member
- Process all documents and implement the member's energy service with the new supplier
- Provide ongoing consulting and account service to the member for the duration of the term of the agreement
- Monitor energy markets, suppliers and prices, and review information with the member
APPI's mission and operating model are based on one premise: providing superior, independent consulting services that manage and decrease energy expenses.
Visit APPI at www.appienergy.com or call (800) 520-6685 for more information.