| Long before Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, there was Mark Russell, who dared to joke and sing of the often-absurd political process. He started in a little piano bar on Capitol Hill — right across from the lawmakers themselves. As he puts it, "I started at the bottom and managed to work my way down." He began knowing little about politics, but was an immediate hit because he could find humor in anything.|
With impeccable timing, twinkling eyes and shock-of-recognition insights into American politics, he draws merriment from the pomposity of public life.
He spent 30 years on public television as host of the "Mark Russell Comedy Specials." During those same years, he wrote a syndicated column and recorded CDs, tapes and videos. The rest of the time Russell was on the road performing at colleges, conventions and in theaters.
Today, while no longer writing a column, he continues to write, frequently updates his website and even, on occasion, tweets. Russell continues to be in demand both as a performer and as an emcee for numerous charitable evenings.
And Russell's answer to the frequently asked question, "Do you have any writers?" is "Oh, yes ... I have 535 writers. One hundred in the Senate and 435 in the House."
For more information about Russell, visit his website.
Sponsorship secured by Konica Minolta.
|Sponsorship Level||Price||What's Included|
Mark Russell Sponsorship
|Sponsorship secured by Konica Minolta||• Exclusive sponsorship|
• Opportunity to introduce Mr. Russell to the audience
• Opportunity to host Mr. Russell at sponsor's table for dinner
• Private VIP meet-and-greet with Mr. Russell following dinner for select guests
• Inclusion of logo on all event materials & promotions
• Inclusion of logo, prominently, in a full-page ad featuring all anniversary sponsors in Office Technology magazine in the three issues prior to the event (March, April and May)
• Inclusion of logo on a 25-foot banner at the event
• An up-to-five-minute speaking opportunity during the event prior to Mr. Russell's introduction
• 10 tickets to the event
• A special commemorative plaque recognizing your company as a key sponsor of the event
• The opportunity to present awards to leading dealers onsite as part of BTA's dealer awards program
• Priority consideration for exhibiting opportunities at 2017 BTA district events