As a BTA member, you are eligible to receive exclusive discounts and preferred pricing with the leading transportation providers in the industry. BTA has partnered with UPS, FedEx and YRC (formerly Yellow Transportation & Roadway Express). Whether you ship envelopes, packages, crates or pallets, these carriers can provide a solution.
If you would like to enroll in a BTA Shipping or Freight Program, or would just like more information, please call (800) MEMBERS (800-636-2377) or visit www.1800members.com/bta.
Let BTA improve your bottom line with competitive rates on UPS shipping services. Enroll in the UPS Savings Program and save on a broad portfolio of shipping services, including:
Whether you need your documents or packages to arrive the next day, or are looking for an affordable shipping option, UPS understands how important speed, reliability and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers' needs.
- Up to 36 percent* on UPS Air letters
- Up to 32 percent* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 34 percent* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 26 percent* on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75 percent* on UPS Freight shipments over 150 lbs.
- 50 percent* on UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Worldwide Express export, UPS Worldwide Saver export and UPS Worldwide Expedited export shipments for up to four weeks after you enroll*
Ground With Freight Pricing (GFP)
A happy medium between small package and less-than-truckload (LTL)
UPS GFP allows customers with 150- to 500-pound multiple-package shipments to take their shipments off the pallet and on to a UPS Ground truck. By switching to GFP, you could save up to 20 percent over LTL rates and say goodbye to pallets, shrink wrap and other LTL-specific fees.
UPS is the first and only package carrier to offer ground delivery service using freight LTL pricing and, as a member of BTA, you are eligible to receive GFP and other UPS services at exclusive members-only discounts.
To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/bta or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
*Visit savewithups.com/bta for specific services and discounts. Click here for details on Introductory Program discounts.
BTA members can save at least 70 percent on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions, including comprehensive regional and national coverage with a full suite of guaranteed, expedited and specialized services.
If you would like to enroll in a BTA Shipping or Freight Program or would just like more information, please call (800) MEMBERS (800-636-2377) or visit www.1800members.com/bta.
- Expedited Precision offers you expedited, time-definite air and ground service backed by YRC's industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Guaranteed Precision will get your goods to their destination with a guarantee, ensuring delivery on or before the standard service date by noon, 5 p.m. or within a customer-defined window — or you don't pay.
- Exhibit is a single source to satisfy your shipping needs to, from and between trade shows — including air and ground, expedited and guaranteed.
- Cross-border dedicated service to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- YRC.com allows users to easily access shipping information 24/7. Regional LTL with Reddaway, Holland and New Penn provide customers with a regional solution for their next-day LTL freight services:
Holland: Reliable service in the Midwest, Southeast and parts of Canada
Reddaway: Reliable service throughout the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada
New Penn: Reliable service throughout the Northeast and parts of Canada
If you would like a quote on a pending shipment, please email all pertinent information to email@example.com and a dedicated freight representative will follow up with you within the day.