It was a blustery day in Chicago, Illinois, more than 30 years ago when several determined business leaders gathered with a vision for all independent mailing equipment dealers.
What makes AIMED so strong?
Plainly and simply: information. Whether it is details regarding industry trends, practical ideas to improve sales and manage resources, or looking into the future of equipment, AIMED members enjoy a distinct advantage that helps keep their businesses healthy and growing.
You will find AIMED members share a special camaraderie that culminates in attending regular conferences. These conferences are packed with industry intelligence and business management how-to's. You will discover these events are popular because of the powerful impact they have on members and their businesses.
If you're a dealer, it's time to get the AIMED advantage!
To enhance the opportunities for profitable industry growth through the entire independent dealer channel.
AIMED serves as the ONLY peer group of independent dealers in the mailing, logistics and electronic document management/business communications industry. AIMED's purpose is to provide profitable growth for the entire dealer channel.
AIMED provides unique, cutting-edge opportunities for members in the areas of industry-specific education through the group's conferences, seminars and industry intelligence. AIMED provides members opportunities to network, learn and grow their businesses.
As an advocate for members, AIMED is the liaison within the industry to facilitate change and encourage continuous improvement. AIMED provides services and programs to enhance and protect the business interests of our members.
- We are member advocates.
- We honor our dealer members' issues and treat them with discretion, confidentiality and mutual respect.
- We facilitate debate and embrace constructive conflict resolution within an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- We expect the participation and support of all members.
- We support one another in times of need and celebration.
- We are good stewards of AIMED's funds and other resources.
- We foster an atmosphere of fun and camaraderie within the group.
- We act in the best overall interests of the group.