Association of Independent Mailing Equipment Dealers
AIMED is now a BTA peer group and its members can now take advantage of all that BTA offers, including:
- FREE legal advice from BTA General Counsel Bob Goldberg. You can get advice related to all aspects of your business such as hiring, firing, employment contracts, maintenance contracts and strategic partnering contracts. You can also download and customize numerous legal documents developed by Goldberg.
- Money-saving offers and special discounts with leading companies.
- Outstanding educational opportunities.
- Current information on significant changes in the industry that affect your business: cloud-based software solutions, changes in USPS regulations, internet-based revenue opportunities and much more.
- Access to the industry's leading manufacturers, software developers and service providers.
- Access to strategic partners to develop new business opportunities.
- The opportunity to attend BTA's educational and networking events.
AIMED dues are $500 per year.
For more information on the group, contact BTA Executive Director Brent Hoskins at email@example.com.
Are you looking for other AIMED members? Contact Membership Sales Representative Brian Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 505-2821 for a list.