Consultant/Trainer Member Benefits
Consultants/trainers include regional, national and international consultants and trainers for the office technology industry. Membership does not carry voting rights.
Consultant/trainer membership is $900 annually.
Consultant/trainer membership benefits include:
- Free channel research, including BTA's Finance, Compensation and Service Benchmarking Reports. This invaluable series of industry-specific and exclusive reports gives you insight into the BTA distribution channel and the key issues affecting our industry. Learn about dealer profitability and asset management, human resources practices, service department productivity and what the typical BTA dealership looks like. Click here to download the Benchmarking Reports.
- Use of the BTA Member logo for advertisements, websites, etc. To download the BTA Member logo, click here.
- Access to the members-only section of the BTA website.
- Member rates on BTA website advertising.
- An invitation and details to exhibit at BTA events.
- Member pricing on BTA educational workshops.
- Inclusion in BTA's online consultant/trainer member listing, which appears on the BTA website. The listing identifies your company as a supporter of BTA, including a brief profile of your company, your contact information and a link to your website. BTA publishes two of these profiles in Office Technology magazine each month.
As you can see, the value-added benefits of BTA membership make your dues investment decision very simple.
Call (816) 303-4082 or join online. You will be well on your way to making profitable connections too!
Click here for a listing of BTA's Consultant/Trainer Members.