Vendor Member Benefits
Vendor members include regional, national and international product manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers of office technology and networking equipment, software publishers and developers, as well as vendors that supply professional services to the office technology industry. Membership does not carry voting rights.
Vendor membership is $2,500 annually.
Vendor membership benefits include:
- One FREE full-page, full-color advertisement or two 1/2-page, full-color advertisements in Office Technology magazine, the official publication of BTA.
- BTA Approved Contract review. Send your dealer agreement to BTA's General Counsel, Robert Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for review of the Terms and Conditions as compared to BTA standards for fair and equitable relations. This service is also available to dealer members. Having the BTA Seal of Approval eliminates negotiating terms with each and every dealer while preserving consistency throughout the BTA Channel.
- Use of the BTA Member logo for advertisements, websites, etc. To download the BTA Member logo, click here.
- Access to the members-only section of the BTA website.
- Member rates on BTA website advertising.
- An invitation and details to exhibit at BTA events.
- The ability to present a product and/or services webinar to BTA members through the Diversifying My Business Webinar Series. Email BTA Executive Director Brent Hoskins at email@example.com for details.
- Member pricing on BTA educational workshops.
- Inclusion in BTA's online vendor member listing, which appears on the BTA website. The listing identifies your company as a supporter of BTA, including a brief profile of your company, your contact information and a link to your website. BTA publishes two of these profiles in Office Technology magazine each month.
As you can see, the value-added benefits of BTA membership make your dues investment decision very simple.
Call (816) 303-4082 or join online. You will be well on your way to making profitable connections too!
Click here for a listing of BTA's Vendor Members.